Equity & Inclusion, Collaboration, Empowerment, Innovation & Integrity
We envision a racially equitable inclusive education system that empowers all students to excel in their chosen postsecondary pathways.
Get Ready works with schools, students, and families to confront and dismantle the systems of oppression that prevent students from low-income backgrounds, communities of color, and indigenous communities from pursuing their chosen postsecondary pathways. We do this by:
- building the infrastructure for students, families, and the community to actively and consistently engage in the schools’ decision-making;
- developing innovative, culturally relevant programming for students, families and educators;
- facilitating effective data utilization to drive continuous improvement;
- fostering strategic partnerships with organizations to promote sustainability; and
- establishing systems to ensure equitable access to critical resources.